About the organization
The Samaritan Care and Support Initiative, hereinafter simply referred to as "SACSUI" was established in 2004 and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in 2010. SACSUI is a Non-Governmental, non-profit, and voluntary organization comprising of highly integrated, caring, and well meaning Nigerian citizens drawn from different religious and ethnic background who exude deep and affectionate love for humanity.
To see the fruition of a healthy Nigerian society devoid of avoidable human suffering, disease, vulnerability of women and children to crime; a society that gives hope and empowerment to the youth and women to acquire skills in order to live a productive and meaningful lifestyle.
Committed to addressing health, social crises and challenges arising as a result of conflicts thereby building sustainable, healthy and productive society.
• To care for the vulnerable people in the society.
• To seek and pursue non-profitable projects that will alleviate the challenges of youth, widows and orphaned children in the society.
• To seek and promote gender equality whereby the girl child education is greatly encouraged.
• To share the grace of hope and care with people living with HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis without prejudice and regardless of race, religion or other affiliations.
• To assist Government in eradicating Malaria in the society.
• To encourage clean and healthy environment.
• To promote and educate people in the society on reproductive health.
Thematic areas of work
Health, Environment, Education, Peace and good governance, Empowerment - Income generating activities (IGA), Human Rights advocacy, Food Security & Nutrition, Livelihood, Agriculture etc.
Contact address of organization
Opposite Umaru Shehu Specialist Hospital, by Voyage Travellers, along Airport road, Bulumkutu, Maiduguri. Borno State.